Testing Information for Students
- Testing with the SCC Testing Center should be scheduled by the student. When you receive
your course syllabus at the beginning of the semester please schedule your exam dates
with the center.
- Upon arrival for testing, the student will sign in and show identification.
- If the student chooses to bring non-testing materials, they will be asked to store
them under their chair until the test is completed.
- If a student misses a test or an exam for any reason, it is their responsibility to
notify the instructor to determine if a retest can be arranged.
- Once the student enters the testing space, he/she will not be able to leave the area until the test is completed.
- Students are expected to take care of all personal needs (such as using the restroom,
eating, etc.) before testing.
- Failure to comply with testing rules and standards (ex: cheating) will result in punishment
as per documented in the Code of Conduct.