Counseling & Special Services provide support to all students who want to maximize their college experience. Services available include:
- Career interest testing, career information, educational planning, and goal setting.
- Assistance with apply to and transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Assistance with academic concerns, creating academic support systems in test taking, note taking, and time management skills, and other issues or obstacles preventing students from being successful.
- Support for students with documented disabilities including physical, psychological, and other health concerns Such conferences are kept confidential. Students are encouraged to contact a counselor any time a problem arises that could affect progress in their studies.
- Students whose primary language is one other than English may require translator services in the classroom. If you feel that this service would be beneficial to you, please contact Megan Brehun to schedule an appointment.
Counselor, University Transfer and College and Career Readiness
Location: Snyder Building, Room 220