- Testing will be scheduled by student with the SCC Testing Center. When you receive your course syllabus at the beginning of the semester please schedule your exam dates with the center.
- Please contact Lisa Behling at 704-991-0147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon arrival for testing, student will sign in and show identification.
- If student chooses to bring non-testing materials, they will be asked to store them away under their chair until the test is completed.
- If a student misses a test or an exam for any reason, it is his/her responsibility to notify the instructor to determine if a retest can be arranged.
- Once the student enters the testing space, he/she will not be able to leave the area until the test is completed.
- Students are expected to take care of all personal needs (such as using the restroom, eating, etc.) before testing.
- Failure to comply with testing rules and standards (ex: cheating) will result in punishment as per documented in the Code of Conduct