Placement Testing (FAQ)
SCC uses the NC DAP placement test. Please use the resources below to prepare for the placement test.
(courtesy of Wake Technical Community College)
The TEAS test is administered for applicants to the Nursing and Radiography programs at SCC.
- Credit by exam
- Test proctoring for online students
- Tests are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
Albemarle Campus, Patterson Building Room 116
By Appointment Only
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: (704) 991-0147 - Jamie Morton
Crutchfield Education Center, Room 103
Hours: *Monday 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Tuesday 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. until 11:30 am, 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Phone: (704) 991-0320 - Debbie Utley
* Hours are subject change during Summer semester.
PEARSON VUE TEST CENTER
- Albemarle Campus, Whitley Technology Center Room 134
Hours: *Monday through Thursday 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. until 12 p.m.
- * Closed on Fridays during the Summer semester and holidays
Contact Rita Lykke- Elium (704) 991-0345
- -IT Certifications
- -GED® Computerized Testing
- -Other certification testing
- Call: (877) 404-3926 - To schedule a test
- Site#: 54641