Placement Testing (FAQ)
SCC uses the NC DAP placement test. Please use the resources below to prepare for the placement test.
(courtesy of Wake Technical Community College)
The SCC Testing Center, on the Albemarle Campus, has been temporarily relocated. Testing is now located in Snyder Building, Room 114.
The TEAS test is administered for applicants to the Nursing and Radiography programs at SCC.
- Credit by exam
- Schedule your exam
Tests are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
- Test proctoring for online students
- Tests are by appointment only. No walk-ins.
The Testing Center has been relocated to:
Snyder Building, Room 114
By Appointment Only
Hours: Monday - Thursday 9 a.m. - Noon & 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Phone: (704) 991-0147 - Jamie Morton
Crutchfield Education Center, Room 103
Hours: *Monday 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Tuesday 1 p.m. until 7 p.m.
Wednesday 8 a.m. until 11:30 am, 1 p.m. until 4 p.m.
Thursday 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Phone: (704) 991-0320 - Debbie Utley
* Hours are subject to change during Summer semester.
- SCC offers correspondence testing for students who attend other institutions but live in the local area
- This service is available by appointment only
- Schedule your exam (This service is available at $20 per exam)