The Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes are designed to focus on basic math, reading, and language skills. Some students come to these classes in order to learn to read for the first time and others attend to refresh their skills before taking the High School Equivalency classes.
- Program is free!
- Convenient class offerings: morning, afternoon, evening, and online (Monday through Friday)
- Convenient class locations: on campus, off campus, and online
WHY STANLY COMMUNITY COLLEGE?
Here at Stanly Community College, we want to equip you with knowledge and skills to journey on to a rewarding, successful future.
Call us today to schedule a campus tour, or visit us at www.stanly.edu to learn more.
At Stanly Community College, we are changing lives!
READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?
- Schedule an appointment for Orientation.
- If you are seeking an Adult High School diploma, please provide an official high school transcript from the last public school you attended.
- Attend the Orientation.
- Travel the pathway to educational achievement.
Strengthen your academic skills to be successful in achieving your educational and employment goals!
REGISTRATION IS EASY!
Stanly Community College
141 College Drive
Eddins Building, Room 222
Albemarle, NC 28001
Dr. Melinda Bowers (704) 991-0362
Kathrine Helms (704) 991-0364
Louise Holderman (704) 991-0389