Stanly Community College is an equal opportunity educational institution and employer. The College does not practice or condone discrimination in any form against students, employees, or applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, or disability consistent with the Assurance of Compliance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1992.
Classroom Assignments Rule
|Executive Leadership Team||10-22-2018|
Classroom assignments and coordination of facility utilization will be made by the appropriate division. Faculty and staff should make recommendations as to preference if their class activities require special accommodations such as equipment, space, etc.
- Albemarle Campus: Contact the School of Transfer & Business Faculty Associate for all room needs except those listed below:
- Dennis Community Room or 210 PB: contact the Executive Aide to the President
- Whitley Technology Center: contact the Information Technology Faculty Associate
- Advanced Manufacturing and Industrial Technology buildings: contact the Instructor/Coordinator, Continuing Education AMITT
2. Crutchfield Education Campus: Contact the School of Health & Public Services Faculty Associate
3. West Main: Contact the Director of Basic Law Enforcement Training
4. Small Business Center: Contact the Assistant for the Small Business Center