Stanly Community College is an equal opportunity educational institution and employer. The College does not practice or condone discrimination in any form against students, employees, or applicants on the grounds of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, or disability consistent with the Assurance of Compliance with Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Executive Order 11246, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and the Americans With Disabilities Act of 1992.
Classroom Assignments Rule
|Executive Leadership Team||01-01-1970|
1. Classroom assignments and coordination of facility utilization will be made by the appropriate division. Faculty and staff should make recommendations as to preference if their class activities require special accommodations such as equipment, space, etc.
A. Albemarle Campus: Contact the following for your classroom or scheduling needs as
- Dennis Community Room: contact the Executive Aide to the President
- Eddins Computer Lab: contact the Assistant to School of Transfer
- Whitley Technology Center, contact the Associate Dean or Dean of Business and Computer Technologies
- Webb Student Center/Dennis Auditorium: contact the Assistant to the School of Transfer
B. Crutchfield Education Campus:
- Huneycutt Community Room, contact the Operations Coordinator
- All Classrooms, contact the Operations Coordinator