|Upcoming Courses||Register Now|
Enrichment courses provide relatively short, inexpensive courses on a wide variety of subjects. Course offerings are based on public interests and demands. Special courses may be requested by contacting the Enrichment Coordinator. Not all courses are available at all times.
Auto Dealers Corporate and Professional Education:
- Annual six-hour class that is required of all independent auto dealers.
Escort Vehicle Course:
- Required eight-hour course for all persons whose jobs involve hauling and/or leading large loads on public highways.
Government and Education Services:
- Cost-effective courses, seminars, and workshops are available for government and school employees.
- A comprehensive conversational Spanish course that will include basic conversational skills, pronunciation practice, oral role-playing, note taking, and personal feedback.
Sign Language/Sign Language Interpreter:
- Both basic and advanced levels of training in the skill of sign language usage. May be applied to both personal and professional relationships with the hearing impaired.