|Upcoming Courses||Register Now|
|07/15/2017||Escort Vehicle Operator Certification||S||1||$70.00|
|Section Name AUT-300301-201|
Comments: Email: email@example.com or call 704-991-0248. Registration $70. Must have a valid drivers license without restrictions other than use of corrective lens. Must not have a DWI or reckless driving within the previous 12 months. Must be 21 years of age. Can be 18 with a Class A commercial drivers license.
Location: Albemarle Campus
|06/29/2017||Notary Public Education||TH||1||$70.00|
|Section Name MLS-387401-200|
Comments: Tuition fee of $70.00 is due at registration. Textbook is required and should be purchased prior to the start of class. All Notary Public students must meet the following qualifications: (1) Be at least 18 years of age or legally emancipated. (2) Reside or have a regular place of work or business in this State. (3) Reside legally in the United States. (4) Speak, read, and write the English language. (5) Possess a high school diploma or equivalent. THIS CLASS DOES QUALIFY AS A RE-CERTIFICATION COURSE FOR CURRENT NOTARY PUBLICS. PROOF OF TEXTBOOK IN CLASS ALONG WITH A MINIMUM SCORE OF 80% ON THE EXAM ARE REQUIRED FOR NOTARY CERTIFICATION. STUDENTS MUST ALSO BRING THEIR VALID OR FEDERAL PICTURE ID TO CLASS. THERE WILL BE A 30-MINUTE BREAK FOR LUNCH.
Location: Crutchfield Center
|07/18/2017||Re- Want to Be a Re Broker, Tips & Pract Support Staff||T TH||2||$70.00|
|Section Name SEF-300163-200|
Comments: Required class prior to taking the full Real Estate Pre-Licensing 84 hour course). No text is required for this class.
Instructors: Lovin, O'Neal, Rayford - Cobb, Gallagher
Location: Albemarle Campus
Enrichment courses provide relatively short, inexpensive courses on a wide variety of subjects. Course offerings are based on public interests and demands. Special courses may be requested by contacting the Enrichment Coordinator. Not all courses are available at all times.
Auto Dealers Corporate and Professional Education:
- Annual six-hour class that is required of all independent auto dealers.
Escort Vehicle Course:
- Required eight-hour course for all persons whose jobs involve hauling and/or leading large loads on public highways.
Government and Education Services:
- Cost-effective courses, seminars, and workshops are available for government and school employees.
- A comprehensive conversational Spanish course that will include basic conversational skills, pronunciation practice, oral role-playing, note taking, and personal feedback.
Sign Language/Sign Language Interpreter:
- Both basic and advanced levels of training in the skill of sign language usage. May be applied to both personal and professional relationships with the hearing impaired.