|Upcoming Courses||Register Now|
|08/17/2020||Info Systems Business Concepts||16||$125.00|
|Section Name MLS-381009-300TR|
Comments: Tuition and lab fee due at registration (Total $130.50) Textbook should be purchased prior to the start of class, and students need access to a computer and High-speed Internet. This class is conducted online. The course introduces the role of IT in managing business processes and the need for business process and IT alignment. Emphasis is placed on industry need for understanding business challenges and developing/managing information systems to contribute to the decision making process based on these challenges. At the end of the course, the student will have a fundamental understanding of IT in business and industry.
Location: Albemarle Campus
Enrichment courses provide relatively short, inexpensive courses on a wide variety of subjects. Course offerings are based on public interests and demands. Special courses may be requested by contacting the Enrichment Coordinator. Not all courses are available at all times.
Auto Dealers Corporate and Professional Education:
- Annual six-hour class that is required of all independent auto dealers.
Escort Vehicle Course:
- Required eight-hour course for all persons whose jobs involve hauling and/or leading large loads on public highways.
Government and Education Services:
- Cost-effective courses, seminars, and workshops are available for government and school employees.
- A comprehensive conversational Spanish course that will include basic conversational skills, pronunciation practice, oral role-playing, note taking, and personal feedback.
Sign Language/Sign Language Interpreter:
- Both basic and advanced levels of training in the skill of sign language usage. May be applied to both personal and professional relationships with the hearing impaired.