FAFSA - Apply Now

 To complete the FAFSA, you will need:

  • Your Social Security Number
  • Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
  • Your previous year federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned.
  • Child Support paid *, if applicable
  • FSA ID (which consists of a user-created username and password) that allows users to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit https://fsaid.ed.gov to obtain one.)

Federal School Code for Stanly Community College: 011194

Click to Proceed to the www.fafsa.gov Website

Note: By clicking the above link you will  leave SCC’s website and be directed to the official FAFSA website.

IF you are a student who is under the age of 24, not married, not providing more than half the support of a child or dependent, or not a veteran you must provide your parents information on the FAFSA.

Special Circumstances : If you have a special circumstance that prevents you from providing parental information, you may still be able to submit your FAFSA. However, your FAFSA will be considered incomplete and you must contact the Financial Aid Office to determine what documentation is needed to verify your situation.