Provides part-time employment to currently enrolled students at SCC.
- Provides an average of 10-20 hours/week of employment on campus.
- FWS funds are limited by availability of positions and available funds.
1. Access SCC Career Connect by logging into MyPage (at the top of this page) using your SCC email and password and selecting it from the list, or by clicking here.
2. Create a login for SCC Career Connect using your SCC email and password.
3. Click on "My Docs" link and upload your resume and add to your online profile.
- Resumes are required when applying for open positions. If you do not have a resume available, you may complete the Resume Form and submit it instead.
4. Click on "My Jobs" and in the keyword search, type "Work Study."
5. Locate a job that interests you, click on it and select "Apply."
- Selected students will be contacted by the supervisor for an interview.
- Students selected for a position must complete HR employment forms and undergo a background check.
- Students not selected will be contacted by the FA Office once the position is filled.
- Work schedules will be determined by the supervisor.
- Must turn in signed timesheet by the 5th of each month in order to get paid.
- Students will be paid one month behind, on the last working day of each month.