|The Global Distinction program provides the framework to increase student involvement in global issues, activities and dialogue. By participating in this program, the students will gain global competencies and skills needed in today’s diverse workforce.|
- Course work: Students must successfully complete 15 credit hours of courses designated as global intensive [C or better], including a two  semester world language sequence.
- International/Intercultural activities: Students must participate in these activities each semester while enrolled at SCC.
- Global experience: Participation in Study Abroad or equivalent intercultural domestic experience.
- Special recognition at graduation ceremonies
- Official letter of Global Distinction
- Acknowledgement on the official transcript
Contact: Patricia Horner
Global Distinction Program