Flexible online classes for as little as $76/credit hour for in-state residents.
Classes run December 11, 2017 through January 5, 2018.
Available classes include:
- ACA 122 - College Transfer Success
- BUS 110 - Introduction to Business
- CIS 110 - Introduction to Computers
- CJC 121 - Law Enforcement Operations
- DMS 001 - Developmental Math Shell 1
- EDU 119 - Introduction to Early Childhood Education
- EDU 157 - Active Play
- ENG 111 - Writing and Inquiry *
- HEA 110 - Personal Health/Wellness
- HIS 111 - World Civilizations I *
- HSE 210 - Human Services Issues
- HUM 150 - American Women's Studies
- MAT 143 - Quantitative Literacy *
- MAT 152 - Statistical Methods I *
- MUS 112 - Introduction to Jazz *
- PSY 150 - General Psychology *
- SOC 210 - Intro to Sociology *
*Universal General Education Transfer Component Class.