Our confidential business counselors can help review and/or develop your plan before you are bound by a loan or legal agreement. We can also provide the direction and feedback needed to keep you on the right path to business ownership.
We provide local, confidential, experienced counselors as advisors for new and existing businesses. Available on an as-needed basis, this local service acts as a sounding board for new ideas and/or concerns you may have about your business.
We provide customized services to suit your specific business needs. We frequently assist individuals with:
- Business Plan Development and Review
- Local, State, and Federal Requirements for Starting a Business
- Identifying and Applying for Financial Assistance
- Sales and Marketing Plans
- Financial Planning and Cash Flow Assessment
- Liability Evaluation
- Expanding a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
Our professional staff will help you find solutions to your challenging business questions.
No question is too simple or complicated. Our one-on-one confidential counseling is FREE!
For detailed information, or to setup an appointment, contact Mike Sperling, at (704) 991-0182 or email@example.com.
We have everything you need to start, grow, and build your business.