Accelerate your progress with a
4-Week Winter Intersession Class!
Thursday, December 12, 2019 - Wednesday, January 8, 2020
Flexible online classes!
• CIS 110 Introduction to Computers
• HEA 110 Personal Health/Wellness
• HIS 111 World Civilizations I*
• HUM 150 American Women's Studies
• MAT 143 Quantitative Literacy*
• MAT 152 Statistical Methods I*
• MUS 112 Introduction to Jazz*
• PSY 150 General Psychology*
• SOC 210 Intro to Sociology*
• MED 131 Administrative Procedures II*
*Universal General Education Transfer Component Courses (UGETC) class
(Courses that will meet some freshman/sophomore lower division general education requirements at all UNC institutions).
Don’t wait! Sign up for Winter Classes today while seats are still available!
New Students - Click Here
Current Students - Register with your Success Coach