At Stanly Community College, we understand how crucial it is for students to get the proper guidance for success. While serving as your liaison to SCC, our Success Coaches are dedicated to guiding you through curriculum requirements and the transition to college life. Explore the various ways in which our Success Coaches benefit you:
- Required Advising: Curriculum students will attend advising with their Success Coach each semester for advising and registration. Your coach will work with you to ensure you are on track to complete your certificate, diploma, or degree, apply for a selective admissions program, or transfer to a university.
- Orientation: Your Success Coach will support you in completion of important, foundational steps to your college journey such as attending New Student Orientation and completing any required student success course.
- Mentorship: Receive personalized mentorship as Success Coaches address obstacles and work with you to find practical solutions for academic success.
- Campus Engagement: Success Coaches help you discover on-campus opportunities and resources, fostering connections within the SCC community.
- Motivation and Support: Get motivational guidance and steadfast support from Success Coaches to navigate and overcome challenges in your college journey.
- Resource Understanding: Gain insights into college resources and develop decision-making skills through coaching to enhance your academic experience.
To schedule time with your Success Coach, select your current program of study to access their contact information:
Still not sure how to reach your Success Coach? Don't hesitate to reach out to Eagle's One Stop for assistance at 704-991-0123, email@example.com. Additionally, you can visit them in person in Patterson Building, Room 105 on the Albemarle campus.