Tuesday, September 12
Monday, September 25
Wednesday, September 27
Wednesday, October 4
12:00 – 12:30 pm
Snyder Room 221
Or by Zoom:
Meeting ID number: 201 065 7115
Study Abroad in Spain
May 18 - June 1, 2024
Not only will you get to visit all Barcelona, one of Europe’s most vibrant and beautiful destinations, but you will also practice your Spanish no matter your level!
After arriving in Barcelona on May 19th, you will be greeted by our local EF representative while you will receive detailed information about the schedule. Then, we will head to the center of Barcelona where you will meet your host family, rest, and explore the city.
From May 20th to June 1st, 2024, you will participate in a variety of different activities such as (but not limited to): scavenger hunts, Spanish courses, conversations with locals, shopping, food tastings, beach trips, museum visits, and more…
You will also have the opportunity to visit other cities such as Montserrat, Madrid, Andorra, and breathtaking beaches on the Costa Brava!
- Round trip flights from Charlotte to Barcelona, and from Barcelona to Charlotte
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Transfer from and to Barcelona airport
- 2-week accommodation in a twin bedroom with a host family.
- All breakfasts and dinners from Monday through Friday
- All meals on Saturdays and Sundays
- 52 Spanish lessons and placement test available
- Completion certificate at the end of the trip
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned transportations
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Bilingual local experts of Education and Community
- Services of local bilingual guides
- Travel and health insurance with iNext (add $50 if you are 60 years old or older)
- Participate in an unforgettable study abroad program designed to expose you to a cultural immersion experience in the areas of culture, Spanish language, and education system.
- Attend a total of 52, 40-minute-long Spanish conversation sessions at the renowned EF language school, provided in groups according to the Spanish skills level.
- An official completion certificate will be provided during the graduation party at the end of the trip.
- Participate in many activities such as city tours of Barcelona, including the Sagrada Familia, Plaza de Catalunya, Dali Museum, the beach, and more.
- Live with a local host family and get to experience their daily life and customs.
- Receive 24/7 support before and while abroad.
Deadlines and Payments:
Deadline to register: Friday, October 6, 2023. If space is available after this date, prices could increase due to airfare fluctuations. Please see the following proposed payment plan:
- On or before Friday, November 3, 2023: A non-refundable $300 deposit
- On or before Wednesday, November 15, 2023: $300.00 due
- On or before Friday, December 1, 2023: $850.00 due
- On or before Friday, January 5, 2024: $850.00 due
- On or before Friday, February 2, 2024: $850.00 due
- On or before Friday, March 8, 2024: $850.00 due
Total estimated cost: $4,000
- Scholarships are available for SCC students to help fund their trip! Click “Apply now” to find out more!
- Receive $100 off if you travel with a friend!
Do not wait any longer! Come and join us now!