SGA Study Abroad Scholarship Application
2024 SGA Study Abroad Scholarship Application
- Have completed a minimum of 12 credit hours by May 2024.
- Commit to a SCC study abroad program during summer 2024 to receive the award.
- Be a current student at the time of travel, including enrollment in the trip’s accompanying HUM 180 or SPA 161.
- Be an active member of the Multicultural Club.
- Preference is given to applicants showing solid academic achievement, as evidenced by a GPA of at least 2.5, and to participants in the Global Distinction program, but consideration will be given to the entire content of the application.
- Complete this form and the personal response essay (see below).
- Applications should be submitted to Dr. Liane She, Spanish & French Instructor and Global Education Coordinator, via hard copy or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are due by January 22, 2024.
- Recipients will be notified by January 29, 2024.
Or you can print and manually complete the form: 2024 SGA Study Abroad Scholarship Application