VMWare vSphere Practice Labs and Review
VMware vSphere Exam Prep is recommended for students that have completed theVMware vSphere ICM class and/or the VMware vSphere OSS class. You will get the following items when attending the VMware Exam Prep Class:
- Base of Questions regarding VMware vSphere 8.
- Access to Labs associated with the Install, Configure, Manage and the Operate, Scale, and Secure classes. Please note that there is a total of 46 Labs of which are from these classes. These labs are granted to you for more hands on practice.
- Updated Documentation to vSphere 8 from VMware vSphere 8 Documentation and VMware Whitepaper.
One important note: This class does not satisfy the required VMware educational portion
of the certification process. It is designed for students who have previously taken
the required training and are ready to sit for the certification exam.
Also you will not receive a voucher at the end of this class. The voucher must be obtained by taking a satisfying class such as the Install, Configure, and Manage or the Operate, Scale, and Secure class from the Certified VMware Academy at Stanly Community College.
At the end of the course, you should have an understanding of the functionality in VMware vSphere 8 and be able to:
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Increase scalability using vCenter Server
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- Apply patches using VMware vCenter Update Manager
- Manage higher availability and data protection using vCenter Server
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage for the large and sophisticated enterprise
- Manage changes to the vSphere environment
- Optimize the performance of all vSphere components
- Troubleshoot operational faults and identify their root causes
- Use VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant to
- Use host profiles and VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts
Best practices and lab exercises are interspersed throughout the course.
To ensure you are contacted when these classes are offered, please add your information to our online waitlist for the course you wish to take. Just choose VMWare v7: Exam Preparation from the drop-down menu “Select Class”.