Articulation Agreement

The transfer of credits between a NC community college or NC university to SCC is governed by a Comprehensive Articulation Agreement (CAA), which can be accessed at this link.

If you believe the terms of the CAA have not been honored by SCC you may appeal our decision through the CAA Transfer Credit Appeal Procedure, which you can find here.