Adult Basic Education
The Adult Basic Education (ABE) classes are designed to focus on basic math, reading, and language skills. Some students come to these classes in order to learn to read for the first time and others attend to refresh their skills before taking the High School Equivalency classes.
- Program is free!
- Convenient class offerings: morning, afternoon, evening, and online (Monday - Friday)
- Convenient class locations: on campus, off campus, and online
READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?
- Schedule an appointment for Orientation.
- If you are seeking an Adult High School diploma, provide an official high school transcript from the last public school you attended.
- Attend Orientation.
- Travel the pathway to educational achievement.
Strengthen your academic skills to be successful in achieving your educational and employment goals!
REGISTRATION IS EASY!
141 College Drive
Eddins Building, Room 222
Dr. Melinda Bowers: 704-991-0362
Kathrine Helms: 704-991-0364
Louise Holderman: 704-991-0389