High School Equivalency
The High School Equivalency program offers instruction to help students prepare to earn a high school equivalency diploma (formerly known as the GED®). Work at your own pace to learn the five subject areas that will be covered on the exams: Language Arts Reading, Language Arts Writing, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
- Program is free!
- Convenient class offerings: morning, afternoon, evening, and online (Monday through Friday)
- Convenient class locations: on campus, off campus, and online
Ready to begin your journey?
- Schedule an appointment for Orientation.
- If you are 16 or 17 years of age, you must have specific release forms completed and signed. These forms are available at the address listed below or on the website, Forms for Minors.
- Attend Orientation.
- Travel the pathway to educational achievement.
Strengthen your academic skills to be successful in achieving your educational and employment goals!
Registration is easy!
141 College Drive
Eddins Building, Room 222
Dr. Melinda Bowers: 704-991-0362
Kathrine Helms: 704-991-0364
Louise Holderman: 704-991-0389