Adult High School
The Adult High School (AHS) Diploma program consists of classroom instruction, learning laboratory courses, distance education, or a combination of instructional methods of course objectives required to earn a diploma. This diploma is issues by the Stanly County Board of Education and Stanly Community College.
- Program is free!
- Convenient class offerings: morning, afternoon, evening, and online (Monday - Friday).
- Convenient class locations: on campus, off campus, and online.
READY TO BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY?
- Schedule an appointment for Orientation.
- If you are 16 or 17 years of age, you must have specific release forms completed and signed. These forms are available at the address listed below or on the website, Forms for Minor.
- Please provide an official high school transcript from the last public school you attended.
- Attend Orientation.
- Travel the pathway to educational achievement.
Strengthen your academic skills to be successful in achieving your educational and employment goals!
REGISTRATION IS EASY!
141 College Drive
Eddins Building, Room 222
Dr. Melinda Bowers: 704-991-0362
Kathrine Helms: 704-991-0364
Louise Holderman: 704-991-0389