FAFSA - Apply Now
To complete the FAFSA, you will need the following:
- FSA ID (which consists of a user-created username and password that allows you and/or parent to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit https://studentaid.gov/fsa-id/create-account/launch to obtain one.)
- Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Driver's License Number.
- Federal Income Tax Returns and W-2s
- Records of Your Untaxed Income and Assets.
- List of the School(s) you are interested in attending.
Federal School Code for Stanly Community College: 011194
Click to proceed to the studentaid.gov website.
Note: By clicking the above link you will leave SCC’s website and be directed to the official FAFSA website.
If you are a student who is under the age of 24, not married, not providing more than half the support of a child or dependent, or not a veteran you must provide your parents information on the FAFSA.
Extenuating Circumstances: If you have a special circumstance that prevents you from providing parental information, you may still be able to submit your FAFSA. However, your FAFSA will be considered incomplete and you must contact the Financial Aid Office to determine what documentation is needed to verify your situation.