Contract Execution Rule
|Executive Leadership Team||01-11-2018|
- The requester of a non-employment contract, memorandum of understanding, or other agreement that binds the College to action will obtain the Contract Approvals Work Flow form from the Share drive.
- After consultation with immediate supervisor and Associate Vice President, the requester will submit the contract and the Contract Approvals Work Flow form to his/her respective Vice President (VP) via email or other electronic submission.
- Upon approval in concept, the respective VP will forward the documents to the VP of Strategic Planning & Compliance for legal approval or recommendation of any revisions needed.
- After legal approval of a clinical affiliation agreement, the VP of Strategic Planning & Compliance will forward the agreement and work flow form to the Vice President of Academic Affairs for signature by the Associate Vice President of the School of Health and Public Services, Vice President of Academic Affairs, and the President.
- After legal approval of all other agreements, the VP of Strategic Planning & Compliance will forward the documents to the VP of Administrative Services/CFO who will review for financial and budgetary compliance and determine who will sign the contract: President, Vice President, or Vice President’s designee.
- Upon signature of the Contract Approvals Work Flow form by all parties and recommendation for signature, the VP of Administrative Services/CFO will forward the contract and work flow form to the signatory with a copy to the original requester.
- The original requestor is responsible for obtaining the signature of the other party/ies to the contract and forwarding the fully-executed original to the VP of Administrative Services/CFO.